Find Motels in Kissimmee
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Mar 14, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 8, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 25, 2020
Other property types in Kissimmee
Magic Moment Resort and Kids Club
Reviewed on Jan 18, 2021
Margaritaville Resort Orlando
Reviewed on Jan 19, 2021
The Grand Orlando Resort at Celebration
Reviewed on Jan 13, 2021
Kissimmee Motels for the Frugal Traveler
There are 31 low-cost motels in Kissimmee among more than 12171 hotels and other lodging choices. When you pick one of these cheaper accommodations, there might not be abundant amenities like you'd find at a traditional hotel but you'll save more money for your trip.
Because you'll save on your room price, you can enjoy more of what Kissimmee has to offer. Not-to-be-missed sights include Old Town, Kissimmee Lakefront Park, and Silver Spurs Arena.
Fun fact: Beginning in the early 1950s, customized neon signs often lit up the roadside motels, and today, examples of these can still be found along historic U.S. Route 66. At many motels, you'll often find an outdoor pool and free parking.
Below are some of Expedia customers' favorite Kissimmee motels to select from:
- Stay within a quick 1-minute drive of Medieval Times.
- Enjoy access to the 2 outdoor pools, and freebies including WiFi, parking, and a theme park shuttle.
- Room amenities like free WiFi are included, along with freebies like breakfast, parking, and an area shuttle.
- It's located within a quick 2-minute drive of Medieval Times.
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- Stay within a 5-minute drive of Old Town and Medieval Times.
- It's located within a quick 3-minute drive of Medieval Times.
- An outdoor pool and free WiFi are available during your stay, along with room amenities like a flat-screen TV.
- Stay within a quick 2-minute drive of Old Town.
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
Things to Do in KissimmeeCheck out the fun-filled theme parks and enjoy the entertainment choices in this family-friendly area while you're sightseeing. Those who've visited Kissimmee speak highly of its shops, festivals, and restaurants.
Here are some popular places:
- Old Town
- Kissimmee Lakefront Park
- Silver Spurs Arena
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Osceola Heritage Park
- Lake Tohopekaliga
- Brinson Park
You'll find these family-friendly attractions:
- Give Kids the World Village
- Fun Spot America
- Congo River Golf
Best Time to Visit KissimmeeDetermine the perfect time for your visit to Kissimmee by reviewing these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 80° F and nighttime temperatures average 47° F
- April-June: 91° F is the daytime average and 56° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 92° F and nighttime averages are around 69° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 87° F during the day and 47° F at night
- Average rainfall is 52.01 inches in a year
How to Get to Kissimmee and Around the Area
|Kissimmee, FL (ISM-Kissimmee Gateway)||Airport||1.9 mi (3 km)|
|Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.)||Airport||11.2 mi (18 km)|
|Orlando, FL (SFB-Orlando Sanford Intl.)||Airport||34.7 mi (55.8 km)|
|Kissimmee Station||Train Station||0.1 mi (0.1 km)|