Visiting St. Cloud
Visitors to St. Cloud are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's seafood restaurants and coffeehouses. Top sights in the area include Universal Studios Florida™, SeaWorld® Orlando, and Walt Disney World®.
- You'll find 8934 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Orlando
- The closest major airport is in Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.), 22.9 mi (36.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Kissimmee, FL (ISM-Kissimmee Gateway), 23.3 mi (37.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in St. Cloud
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and these places to visit: Alligator Lake, Lakefront Park, and Lake Tohopekaliga. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Harmony Golf Preserve and Reptile World Sepentarium.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in St. Cloud. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Lakeside Inn and Cafe - Amenities at this 2.5-star motel include free WiFi and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Polynesian Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hunter Arms Hotel - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its comfortable beds and overall condition.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include SeaWorld® Orlando, located 28.8 mi (46.3 km) from the city center, and Cocoa Expo Sports Center, which is 21.7 mi/34.9 km away.
Dressing for St. Cloud
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 47°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 56°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 92°F with nighttime averages of 69°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 47°F
- Average annual rainfall for St. Cloud is 52.01 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 48°F