Visitors to Knowesgate are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars and festivals. Top sights around the area include Belsay Hall, Castle and Gardens and Northumberland National Park.
- There are 190 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Newcastle (NCL-Newcastle Intl.), 15.1 mi (24.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Knowesgate
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Belsay Hall, Castle and Gardens and Northumberland National Park. Additionally, you'll find Kirkharle Courtyard and Wallington Hall in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Knowesgate, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 24 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Knowesgate Hotel is located in the heart of Knowesgate. With a stay at this hotel in Knowesgate, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Newcastle International Airport is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from central Knowesgate. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Newcastle-upon-Tyne can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its quiet location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Holiday Inn Express Newcastle - Metro Centre is 15.1 mi (24.3 km) from the center of Knowesgate. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Newcastle-upon-Tyne can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and overall value.
Dressing for Knowesgate
- Knowesgate gets about 0 inches of rain per year