When you consider your upcoming holiday, you probably picture yourself sauntering around the avenues, looking up at the gorgeous scenery or the buildings all around you. Still, Kollwitzplatz is one draw you've been especially looking forward to. For years, it has been an item on your bucket list, and now is the day to get there.
Best Places to Stay at Kollwitzplatz
Hotels near Kollwitzplatz
History aficionados will love Kollwitzplatz.
This destination is just one of the treasures that Berlin, the nation's capital city, is home to.
The area within 2 miles of Kollwitzplatz has 117 hotels. Some are the Rocco Forte Hotel De Rome, the Regent Berlin and the Casa Camper Berlin, just 2 miles, 2 miles and 0.9 miles away, respectively.
Be smart and stay at one of the many budget hotels located in the area. The Old Town Apartments Metzer Strasse, 0.4 miles away, or the Old Town Apartments Zehdenicker Strasse, at a distance of 0.6 miles, might just tick all your boxes.
If comfortable and stylish accommodation is something you dream of, there's a whole bunch of upmarket hotels here. The Lux 11 Berlin Mitte is just 0.9 miles away, while the Hotel Alexander Plaza can be reached in 1 mile. Both of these places are charming and extremely comfortable.
In need of a quick break? Linnen (Eberswalder Straße 35, Berlin) is the spot for you. Only 0.5 miles away from Kollwitzplatz, tourists stumble in here for robust coffee and pastries. Sitting down to have some late-night cocktails should always be on your list. Head over to Olivine Wellness Lounge Sauna (Schönhauser Allee 177, Berlin) to end the day the right way.
You don't have to venture very far from Kollwitzplatz to find other things to see and do in this region:
- The notion of visiting a cemetery as a tourist site could be thought of as a little somber, but Jüdischer Friedhof Schönhauser Allee attracts many travelers because of its historical and cultural value.
- You don't need to be a history fan to enjoy a trip to Wasserturm. This historic tower sticks out above the rest!
- Judischer Friedhof Prenzlauer Berg is an important part of the region's culture and background and a crucial reminder of the past.
- A landmark for locals and a place of worship for some, Zionskirche is a must-see, no matter your personal beliefs.
- Take a leisurely walk on the grounds of Mauerpark. Spend time under the open sky and inhale the fresh air.
The convenient proximity of Berlin Alexanderplatz Bahnhof to Kollwitzplatz can make rail transport a great way to reach this attraction. It's just 1 mile away.
Our roster of hotels in Prenzlauer Berg offers all you need, so you'll definitely get choices near Kollwitzplatz you'll enjoy. Prenzlauer Berg had more than a few arrivals in the most recent year, so get hunting. Need help deciding? Find all the recommendations and pointers you need. You'll rest assured when booking time is here, too: multiple guests approve of their Prenzlauer Berg hotel.
- Rooms in Prenzlauer Berg accommodation are fresh, tidy, and set to receive you.
- As you might hope near such a lovely site, the guest service at lodging near Kollwitzplatz is great.
- We've got accommodations that are comfy for all kinds, including families and solitary travelers.
As you can see, it's understandable why Prenzlauer Berg accommodation had extra visitors in the past year than 2015. You can stay right nearby your number one place thanks to Expedia's diverse list of hotels near Kollwitzplatz.
Fascinating Prenzlauer Berg Facts
With Kollwitzplatz crossed off your list, you'll still have things to see and do in Prenzlauer Berg.
- Prenzlauer Berg has been hidden away, but it is currently starting to find its place.
- Happen upon the perfect boutique to find some mementos and polish off a delicious meal of the local cooking.
- After you spend some time on its ample activities, you'll realize Prenzlauer Berg also knows its stuff when it comes to receiving its travelers with a hospitable hello.
You won't regret planning a trip to Prenzlauer Berg, particularly when you have one of the awesome deals on accommodation near Kollwitzplatz from Expedia. Get ready to say goodbye to the same old landmarks and usher in more than a few astonishing new photo opportunities!