Those traveling to Krasnorechenskoe are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 30 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Khabarovsk (KHV-Novyy), 13.9 mi (22.4 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Krasnorechenskoe
Places to visit in the larger region include World War II Memorial, Transfiguration Cathedral, and Khabarovsk Geological Museum. In the area, you'll also find Svobodny Free Theater and Komsomolskaya Square.
As you make plans for a getaway to Krasnorechenskoe, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 19 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Afalina Hotel is 9.9 mi (15.9 km) from the center of Krasnorechenskoe. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Khabarovsk can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Business-Center Parus is located 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from the heart of Krasnorechenskoe. This 5-star hotel in Khabarovsk features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and location.
- Sopka Hotel is 8.1 mi (13 km) from central Krasnorechenskoe. This 4-star hotel in Khabarovsk features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Krasnorechenskoe
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 40°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around -15°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 21°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 57°F as the daytime average and -11°F as the nighttime average
- Krasnorechenskoe gets about 25.12 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 77°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -10°F