Visiting La Ampuyenta
Travelers to La Ampuyenta will find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Fuerteventura Golf Course.
- There are 617 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Puerto del Rosario (FUE-Fuerteventura), 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in La Ampuyenta
Fuerteventura Golf Course is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Nuestra Senora de Antigua Church and Antigua Stadium.
As you plan your vacation to La Ampuyenta, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 194 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Barceló Castillo Beach Resort is 9.6 mi (15.4 km) from central La Ampuyenta. This 4-star hotel in Antigua features a marina, 3 outdoor pools, and 4 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to the airport.
- Sheraton Fuerteventura Beach, Golf & Spa Resort is located 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from the heart of La Ampuyenta. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Antigua can enjoy access to 4 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- Gran Hotel Atlantis Bahia Real G.L. is 19.9 mi (32 km) from the center of La Ampuyenta. This 5-star hotel in Corralejo features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 6 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and beach locale.
Dressing for La Ampuyenta
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 73°F and the nighttime average to be 58°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 59°F at night
- La Ampuyenta gets about 0.20 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually September and August with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 59°F