Find Hotels in La Mercy
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Apr 23, 2020
Visiting La Mercy
Visitors can enjoy all that La Mercy has to offer including the casinos, entertainment choices, and theaters. Top sights around the area include Sahara Stadium Kingsmead and uShaka Marine World.
- There are 382 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Durban (DUR-King Shaka Intl.), 1 mi (1.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in La Mercy
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Sahara Stadium Kingsmead and uShaka Marine World. In the area, you'll also find Umdloti Beach and Casuarina Beach.
As you plan your vacation to La Mercy, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 178 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Eden Rose Manor is located 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from the heart of La Mercy. This 3-star guesthouse in La Mercy features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Southern Sun Elangeni & Maharani is 15.9 mi (25.6 km) from the center of La Mercy. This 4-star hotel in Durban features 3 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 4 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hilton Durban is 16.5 mi (26.5 km) from central La Mercy. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Durban can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Dressing for La Mercy
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 80°F and the nighttime average to be 65°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September averages 73°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 79°F during the day and 60°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for La Mercy is 1.10 inches
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 52°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in La Mercy?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in La Mercy, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to La Mercy?
What's the best place to stay near Sibaya Casino?
What are some hotels with pools in La Mercy?
Recent reviews of La Mercy hotels
More trip options
- La Mercy Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near La Mercy Airports
- Hotels near Popular La Mercy Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in La Mercy
- More Hotel Options in La Mercy
- More Popular Hotels in KwaZulu-Natal
- Other Hotels near La Mercy, KwaZulu-Natal
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends