Visitors can enjoy all that Hoopa has to offer including the shopping, restaurants, and parks. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its museums.
- You'll find 244 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Eureka
- The closest major airport is in Eureka, CA (ACV-Arcata - Eureka), 25.7 mi (41.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Crescent City, CA (CEC-Jack McNamara Field), 48.3 mi (77.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hoopa
A couple of favorite places to visit are Hoopa Tribal Museum and Redwood National and State Parks. Additionally, you'll find Winnett Vineyards and Lady Bird Johnson Grove in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Hoopa, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 60 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Ramada by Wyndham Arcata is 28.3 mi (45.6 km) from central Hoopa. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Arcata can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and WiFi.
- Blue Lake Casino & Hotel is 26.1 mi (42.1 km) from the center of Hoopa. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Blue Lake can enjoy access to a casino and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and quiet location.
- Emerald Forest Cabins is located 23.9 mi (38.4 km) from the heart of Hoopa. This 3-star cabin in Trinidad features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace. Our customers love its overall value and spacious, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Hoopa
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 38°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 61°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 63°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 63°F and nighttime averages of 38°F
- About 48.66 inches of rain falls on Hoopa each year
- Usually September and August are the hottest months with an average of 63°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 39°F