Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
This hotel/motel is mostly renovated and the rooms are almost kind of nice. To the point that, when you get to your room, you might be surprised that it's a Super 8. It has been quiet the two nights I've stayed there, is generally clean in the rooms and lobby, and the staff are friendly and helpful. ...
We had are little problem with the lady at checkout but the manager quickly sorted everything out and apologized. All the other staff members were great and we loved our room.
The resort is nice, but we found that the dining options were limited. Breakfast was the best meal at the hotel. We had dinner there twice (at different restaurants) and the food wasn't great and was overpriced. The outdoor pool had a very heavy chlorine smell. Housekeeping wasn't up to the standard ...
The dog bone is in the car and Sparky's special treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Lake Geneva accommodation! Choosing the ideal home away from home during your Southeast Wisconsin adventure doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to easily find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Lake Geneva. When you see the type of pet-friendly perks available at many area hotels, which might include pet toys and special beds, you'll be wagging your tail just like Fido. Some Lake Geneva hotels even allow you to bring several animals along for your trip.
- Southeast Wisconsin is not only pet-friendly--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your money for a new leash or an extra Frisbee and book an accommodation where you and your pets can relax in style without spending too much. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as cuddling a new kitten.
- Globetrotters say Lake Geneva has some of the best pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 4.0. Yes, your furry friends are welcome, so you can rest easy.
- Who said pets couldn't have an exciting time on a getaway? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Southeast Wisconsin has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pooches can run and jump. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Lake Geneva is popular among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 19% more sightseers have been exploring area attractions and running around with their furry travel companions. Don't miss your opportunity to see why it's so popular!?