Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
We just needed a place to sleep for a couple of nights, nothing fancy, and this was the cheapest option so we weren't expecting much. However, the room was clean, staff was great, the place was well-kept - you could tell it was old, but nothing looked worn out or even very used. For the Expedia price, ...
Front desk service was great. Room was clean, bed comfortable and quiet location. Hotel is a bit on the older side and needs a remodel, but for the $ it was a great place to stay for a few nights.
Room was great - only complaint was bed was a lot softer than I prefer but others may like that. Everyone was very friendly and accommodating. Location was perfect for us. Close to lots of restaurants and stores. We were only staying one night but would be a great place to stay multiple days with ...
I've stayed at this location many times. If all you need is a cheap, clean place to stay then this is it. No real frills or amenities really. The desk staff have always been very friendly and nice. Can't recall time when I was disappointed by the cleanliness of the room.
Had no real complaints.Booking on day of stay was not the way to go! Expedia was 25.00 dollars more.Front desk said they would beat first booking.125.00thru Expedia and 99.00 at front desk!!
The doggie toy is in the car and Sparky's special treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Lansing accommodation! Finding the right hotel during your Southwest Michigan vacation doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Lansing. When you see the array of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet snacks and special beds, you'll be happy as a clam just like Fido. Some Lansing accommodations even allow you to bring more than one pet along for your R&R.
- Southwest Michigan is more than welcoming to pets--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your money for a new leash or a special toy and book a hotel where you and your pets can get cozy without spending too much. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Pet lovers say Lansing has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being clean and friendly. Yes, your family pets will feel right at home, so you can sleep better.
- Who said pets couldn't have an exciting time on a getaway? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Southwest Michigan has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pooches can run and jump. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Lansing is a top choice among pet parents like you. Travelers with furry friends continue to flock here to have fun. Don't miss your opportunity to get in on the fun!?