Visiting Le Claire
Visitors to Le Claire are sure to enjoy the riverfront and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's archaeological sites, shopping, and museums.
- You'll find 51 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Quad Cities
- The closest major airport is in Moline, IL (MLI-Quad City Intl.), 12.7 mi (20.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Le Claire
A favorite place to visit in the city is Buffalo Bill Museum. Additionally, you'll find The TBK Bank Sports Complex and Family Museum in the area.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
Dressing for Le Claire
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 14°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 15°F at night
- Le Claire gets about 37.95 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 17°F