Find Hotels in Walcott, IA
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $38
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Nov 2, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 26, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 21, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Walcott has to offer including the restaurants and football games. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- You'll find 51 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Quad Cities
- The closest major airport is in Moline, IL (MLI-Quad City Intl.), 17.2 mi (27.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Walcott
Places to visit in the larger region include Mississippi Valley Fairgrounds, Putnam Museum, and NorthPark Mall. Additionally, you'll find St. Ambrose University and Pine Creek Grist Mill in the area.
Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Comfort Inn Walcott near Davenport - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its clean rooms.
Dressing for Walcott
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 13°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Walcott is 19.09 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and May with an average temperature of 74°F, while the coldest months are December and November with an average of 27°F