Find Oceanfront Hotels in Long Beach, CA from $115
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Long Beach Oceanfront Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
With member prices, you could save 10% or more right now on thousands of properties.
Don't see what you're looking for?
We've got more Oceanfront Hotels. Find the right one for you.
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Pocket Guide: Oceanfront Hotels in Long Beach
Search for hotels in Long Beach on Expedia. You can easily find your hotels in Long Beach using one of the methods below:
- View our selection of featured hotels in Long Beach
- Use the map to find hotels in the Long Beach neighborhood you prefer
- Use the filters to see hotels in a specific area of Long Beach, select a specific theme, brand, or hotel class from basic (1 Star) to luxury hotels (5 Stars) in Long Beach
- Enter your travel dates to view the best deals on hotels in Long Beach - while they last
Frequently asked questions
What is Long Beach like for a seaside holiday?
Make your Long Beach getaway special by staying somewhere with ocean views. Be sure to book one overlooking the waterfront or beaches for a chance to wake up next to the ocean. When you’re not admiring the waves or taking in the sounds of the sea, venture out of your hotel and discover the boating and aquarium in Long Beach.
What are some noteworthy oceanview hotels in Long Beach?
Hyatt Regency Long Beach is a 4-star hotel steps from Long Beach Convention and Entertainment Center. It offers an outdoor pool, a restaurant, a spa tub, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar. Other popular accommodations with ocean views include Hyatt Centric The Pike Long Beach and Hotel Maya - a Doubletree by Hilton Hotel.
How many accommodations with ocean views are there in Long Beach on Expedia?
You’ll find 8 oceanview accommodations in Long Beach on Expedia.
What are the highlights to see in Long Beach?
After arriving and settling in at your hotel, you might want to venture out and explore everything Long Beach has to offer. If you can’t wait to check out the beaches, head to Mother’s Beach or City Beach for a relaxing day by the water. Experience the area’s aquarium and boating, and make time for local attractions like Aquarium of the Pacific and RMS Queen Mary. For more things to see and do, consider visiting Long Beach Cruise Terminal or Shoreline Village.
Why should I choose an oceanview hotel for my Long Beach vacation?
Pamper yourself with an oceanview room and enjoy great views of the ocean during your getaway to Long Beach. Expedia makes it easy to select the ideal accommodation when you use the ocean view filter in the search results to narrow down your search.
More trip options
- Top neighborhoods for Oceanfront Hotels
- Find More Hotels near Long Beach
- More Hotel Options in Long Beach
- More Accommodation Types in Long Beach
- Hotels near Popular Long Beach Attractions
- Other Hotels near Long Beach, Los Angeles
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Long Beach Hotels by Star Rating
- Expedia's Latest Trends