Visiting Signal Hill
Visitors to Signal Hill are sure to enjoy the beaches and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its sporting events. Around the area, top sights include RMS Queen Mary, Knott's Berry Farm, and Citadel Outlets.
- You'll find 2636 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Los Angeles
- The closest major airport is in Long Beach, CA (LGB-Long Beach Municipal), 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Fullerton, CA (FUL-Fullerton Municipal), 11.7 mi (18.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Signal Hill
RMS Queen Mary, Knott's Berry Farm, and Citadel Outlets are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Disney California Adventure® Park and Disneyland®.
Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Quality Inn Long Beach Airport - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and overall value.
Top places to see outside the city include Huntington State Beach, located 16.1 mi (25.9 km) from the city center, and Long Beach Convention and Entertainment Center, which is 3 mi (4.9 km) away.
Dressing for Signal Hill
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 70°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 46°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 79°F as the daytime average and 45°F as the nighttime average
- About 11.54 inches of rain falls on Signal Hill each year
- August and September are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 46°F