Visitors to Lyme are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars, ski areas, and university setting.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Lyme
- The closest major airport is in Lebanon, NH (LEB-Lebanon Municipal), 15.7 mi (25.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Montpelier, VT (MPV-Edward F. Knapp State), 35.3 mi (56.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lyme
A favorite place to visit in the city is Dartmouth Skiway. Additionally, you'll find Storrs Pond Recreation Area and Leede Arena in the area.
Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- The Lyme Inn - This 4-star inn features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and clean, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Lyme
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 50°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 8°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 28°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 11°F as the nighttime average
- Lyme gets about 37.95 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 11°F