Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Feb 23, 2021
Reviewed on Dec 1, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 13, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 4, 2021
Reviewed on Oct 1, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 10, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 17, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 25, 2021
Visiting North Woodstock
Visitors to North Woodstock are sure to enjoy the mountain views and breweries. Tourists can also enjoy the city's live music and riverfront. Loon Mountain Ski Resort, Franconia Notch State Park, and Cannon Mountain Ski Area are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 40 hotels and other accommodations in North Woodstock
- The closest major airport is in Whitefield, NH (HIE-Mount Washington Regional), 25.4 mi (40.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Laconia, NH (LCI-Laconia Municipal), 34.4 mi (55.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in North Woodstock
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the mountain views and Lost River Gorge and Boulder Caves. Additionally, in the area you'll find Loon Mountain Ski Resort and Franconia Notch State Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 40 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in North Woodstock. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Wilderness Inn - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and comfortable beds.
- Woodstock Inn Station & Brewery - Our customers like the dining options and bar at this inn. This 3.5-star inn features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Inn 32 - This 2.5-star motel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its overall value and proximity to shopping.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Cannon Mountain Ski Area, 9.6 mi/15.4 km from the city center, and Waterville Valley Resort, which is 10.8 mi/17.3 km away.
Dressing for North Woodstock
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 47°F during the day and 5°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 24°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 38°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 64°F and nighttime averages of 8°F
- About 44.29 inches of rain falls on North Woodstock each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 8°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in North Woodstock?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in North Woodstock, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to North Woodstock?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in North Woodstock?
What's the best place to stay for a family vacation to North Woodstock?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic getaway to North Woodstock?
What are some accommodations with pools in North Woodstock?
What is the best spa hotel in North Woodstock?
What's the best place to stay near Burlington International Airport (BTV)?
What's it like to stay in North Woodstock?
What is there to see in North Woodstock?
What's the weather like in North Woodstock?
Recent reviews of North Woodstock hotels
More trip options
- North Woodstock Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near North Woodstock Airports
- Hotels near Popular North Woodstock Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in North Woodstock
- More Hotel Options in North Woodstock
- More Popular Hotels in New Hampshire
- Other Hotels near North Woodstock, New Hampshire
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends