Find Hotels in Marshfield, WI
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jul 26, 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Marshfield, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its shopping.
- There are 17 hotels and other accommodations in Marshfield
- The closest major airport is in Mosinee, WI (CWA-Central Wisconsin), 26 mi (41.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Wisconsin Rapids, WI (ISW-South Wood County), 26.9 mi (43.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Marshfield
The city is notable for landmarks like World's Largest Round Barn, Reed School, and 1897 Clark County Jail Museum. The city's natural beauty is on display at Red Arrow Park, Dorchester Park, and Lake Arbutus. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Braem Park and JuRustic Park.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Marshfield. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Marshfield, BW Premier Collection - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, quiet rooms.
- Holiday Inn & Conference Center Marshfield - Our customers like the bar and room size at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a free water park, a restaurant, and an indoor pool.
- Abby Inn - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Marshfield
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 48°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 5°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 28°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 64°F as the daytime average and 7°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Marshfield is 32.64 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 8°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Marshfield?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Marshfield, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Marshfield?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Marshfield?
What's the best place to stay for a family vacation to Marshfield?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Marshfield?
Where is the best place to stay near Shortner Park?
What about the best place to stay close to Red Arrow Park?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Marshfield?
What's the best golf hotel in Marshfield?
What's the best place to stay in Marshfield to absorb the local history?
Recent reviews of Marshfield hotels
More trip options
- Marshfield Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Marshfield Airports
- Hotels near Popular Marshfield Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Marshfield
- More Hotel Options in Marshfield
- More Popular Hotels in Wisconsin
- Other Hotels near Marshfield, Wisconsin
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends