Find Hotels in Masham
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 20, 2020
Visitors to Masham are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's breweries, local tours, and shopping. Top sights around the area include Fountains Abbey and Richmond Castle.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Masham
- The closest major airport is in Durham (MME-Tees Valley), 22.1 mi (35.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Leeds (LBA-Leeds Bradford), 24.2 mi (39 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Masham
Notable city landmarks like Blacksheep Brewery and Theakston Brewery might be worth a visit. Additionally, in the area you'll find Fountains Abbey and Richmond Castle.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Masham. Below is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Kings Head Masham - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Masham
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 33°F
- From April to June, the average is 67°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 70°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 59°F as the daytime average and 36°F as the nighttime average
- Masham gets about 0.75 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 68°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F