Visitors can enjoy all that Meyersdale has to offer including the shopping, restaurants, and parks. There are 141 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Johnstown, PA (JST-John Murtha Johnstown - Cambria County), 37.2 mi (59.8 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Meyersdale
A favorite place to visit in the city is Mount Davis. In the area, you'll also find Spruce Forest Artisan Village and Casselman River Bridge State Park.
As you plan your trip to Meyersdale, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 141 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- The Levi Deal Mansion Bed & Breakfast is 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from central Meyersdale. This 3.5-star bed & breakfast in Meyersdale features free WiFi, free parking, and a library.
- Rocky Gap Casino & Resort is 19.6 mi (31.6 km) from the center of Meyersdale. This 3-star hotel in Flintstone features a casino, 3 restaurants, and an indoor pool. Our customers like its bar and beach locale.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Somerset is located 15.8 mi (25.4 km) from the heart of Meyersdale. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Somerset can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Meyersdale
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 51°F and the nighttime average to be 19°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September averages 79°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 19°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Meyersdale is 44.37 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 20°F