Visiting Middle Falls
Those traveling to Middle Falls are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Around the area, top sights include Congress Park, Saratoga Spa State Park, and Yaddo Gardens.
- There are 124 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Glens Falls, NY (GFL-Floyd Bennett Memorial), 17.2 mi (27.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Schenectady, NY (SCH-Schenectady County), 26.3 mi (42.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Middle Falls
Congress Park, Saratoga Spa State Park, and Yaddo Gardens are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Saratoga Race Course and The Children's Museum at Saratoga.
As you start planning for your getaway to Middle Falls, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 124 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- The Inn at Saratoga is 13.3 mi (21.4 km) from central Middle Falls. This 3-star hotel in Saratoga Springs features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Saratoga Springs is 13.6 mi (21.9 km) from the center of Middle Falls. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Saratoga Springs can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. Our customers like its breakfast and overall value.
- Saratoga Casino Hotel is located 13 mi (21 km) from the heart of Middle Falls. This 4-star hotel in Saratoga Springs features a casino, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and pool.
Popular places to see outside the city include Canfield Casino, 13.1 mi/21 km from the city center, and Tang Teaching Museum, which is 13.2 mi/21.3 km away.
Dressing for Middle Falls
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 49°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 6°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 27°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 64°F as the daytime average and 10°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Middle Falls is 39.06 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 79°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 9°F