Visitors to Middletown are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals, churches, and monuments. A top sight in the area is Fort Delaware State Park.
- You'll find 61 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Wilmington
- The closest major airport is in Millville, NJ (MIV-Millville Municipal), 34.8 mi (56.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Philadelphia, PA (PHL-Philadelphia Intl.), 38.9 mi (62.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Middletown
A couple of favorite places to visit are Frog Hollow Golf Club and Back Creek Golf Club. Additionally, you'll find Fort Delaware State Park in the area.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Middletown - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Middletown
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 58°F and the nighttime average to be 24°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 72°F during the day and 25°F at night
- About 43.11 inches of rain falls on Middletown each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 26°F