Find Hotels in Milan, IL
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $47
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Nov 2, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 20, 2020
Visitors to Milan are sure to enjoy the casinos and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, riverfront, and bars.
- There are 78 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Moline, IL (MLI-Quad City Intl.), 3.4 mi (5.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Milan
Places to visit in the larger region include Black Hawk State Historic Site, John Hauberg Indian Museum, and Hauberg Civic Center. In the area, you'll also find SouthPark Mall and Augustana College.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Jumers Casino And Hotel - This 3.5-star hotel features a casino, 3 restaurants, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Milan
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 14°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 15°F at night
- Milan gets about 33.66 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually June and August with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 17°F