Visiting Moeciu de Sus
Those traveling to Moeciu de Sus are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 199 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Moeciu de Sus
Places to visit in the larger region include Bran Castle, Sinaia Ski Resort, and Cantacuzino Castle. In the area, you'll also find Peles Castle and Bucegi National Park.
As you plan your vacation to Moeciu de Sus, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 19 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Akasha Wellness Retreat- Adults only is located in central Moeciu de Sus. This 3.5-star hotel in Moeciu de Sus features a full-service spa, 20 restaurants, and free breakfast.
- New Montana Hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from central Moeciu de Sus. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Sinaia can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and pool.
- Residence Central Annapolis is located 12.6 mi (20.3 km) from the heart of Moeciu de Sus. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Brasov can enjoy access to a bar and a free manager's reception, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its convenient parking and helpful staff.
Dressing for Moeciu de Sus
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 57°F and the nighttime average to be 24°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 27°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Moeciu de Sus is 27.72 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 27°F