Travelers to Monastyr' will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 413 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Sochi (AER-Sochi Intl.), 9.9 mi (16 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Monastyr'
Places to visit in the larger region include Skypark AJ Hackett Sochi, Trout Farm, and Amshensky Dvor. Additionally, you'll find Akhun Mountain and Akhun Tower in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Monastyr', the best accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 63 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Apart-hotel Imeretinskiy - The Coastline complex is located 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from the heart of Monastyr'. This 3-star hotel in Adler features 2 outdoor pools, 4 restaurants, and free WiFi.
- Russian Seasons Deluxe Hotel is 12 mi (19.3 km) from the center of Monastyr'. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Adler can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Chebotarev is 14.6 mi (23.5 km) from central Monastyr'. This 4-star hotel in Sochi features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
Dressing for Monastyr'
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 58°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 72°F and nighttime averages of 38°F
- Average annual rainfall for Monastyr' is 1.10 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 79°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 36°F