Find Hotels Near Monte Tauro, Taormina from $47
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Hotels Close to Monte Tauro
Monte Tauro Hotel Guide
Want to stop by Monte Tauro?
If you've never heard of Taormina, where it's located, you've most likely come across the national capital, Rome, from which it is 320 miles.
With 73 hotel options situated within 0.6 miles of Monte Tauro, you're going to be spoiled for choice! A few of the more popular ones are the Belmond Grand Hotel Timeo, Metropole Maison D'Hotes and The Ashbee Hotel.
If you're weary from all the sightseeing and want somewhere inexpensive but comfortable to sleep, there are various budget hotels close by. The Villa Il Glicine Residence and the Hotel Villa Chiara are two well-placed hotel options that can be found 0.3 miles and 0.2 miles away.
Keep in mind that you have the option of staying in one of the nearby upmarket hotels if you like the idea of treating the family. A local favorite is the Belmond Villa Sant'Andrea, a walk of only 0.9 miles away. Another option is the Grand Hotel Mazzarò Sea Palace. You'll easily find this spot just 0.9 miles away.
If you wander around the avenues near Monte Tauro, you will soon find yourself at ASD Motoclub CENTAUTOMENIUM. Indulge in a rejuvenating coffee break, munch on some sweet treats and take in the wonderful sights and sounds. If you're after something a bit more nourishing, have a look at the daily specials at ristorante Al Castello, another establishment that's not far away. You will want to get the party started at Al Saraceno, one of this neighborhood's busy bars.
Other Places to Visit near Monte TauroMake certain you put aside some time in your busy schedule to check out some of the other things that are available in the region of Monte Tauro:
- Top off your day of excursions with a relaxing dinner at Saraceno Castle, a local restaurant that is popular with tourists.
- Sanctuary of Madonna della Rocca is a special place for many people, but anyone can appreciate the peace and quiet it offers.
- Looking at the crumbling remains of Taormina Roman Odeon is a captivating encounter.
- Museum of Art and Popular Traditions is a wonderful attraction for art lovers.
- Get in touch with your spirituality while traveling and mingle with worshipers at Chiesa Santa Caterina.
A hassle-free way to reach Monte Tauro is to take the train. Taormina-Giardini is 0.7 miles away, so you’ll be able to walk from the terminal to the attraction in no time.