Overview of Monterey Tides
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed (Inland)
Room, 2 Queen Beds (Inland)
Room, 1 King Bed, Partial Ocean View
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Partial Ocean View
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Oceanfront
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, Oceanfront
Premium Room, 1 King Bed, Ocean View
Premium Room, 2 Queen Beds, Ocean View
About this area
Located in Monterey, Monterey Tides is in the entertainment district and on the beach. Monterey County Fairgrounds and 17-Mile Drive are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Monterey Bay and Del Monte Beach. Monterey Bay Aquarium and Dennis the Menace Park are also worth visiting. Scuba diving and snorkeling offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails and mountain biking nearby.Visit our Monterey travel guide
- Del Monte Beach - 2 min drive
- Dennis the Menace Park - 4 min drive
- Monterey County Fairgrounds - 5 min drive
- Naval Postgraduate School - 6 min drive
- Fisherman's Wharf - 9 min drive
- Salinas Station - 28 min drive
- Monterey, CA (MRY-Monterey Peninsula) - 6 min drive
- Vizcaino Waterfront — 1 min walk
- Bar Sebastián — 1 min walk
- McDonald's - 5 min walk
- Starbucks - 6 min walk
- In-N-Out Burger - 11 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 33.54 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Beach access
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 0.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Stains everywhere, dirty carpet, wood siding falling off all the furniture, shower head with the water pressure of a fire hose, I found BLOOD on she sheets... just a nightmare