Visitors to Murphy are sure to enjoy the casinos, mountain views, and riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and cafés. In Murphy, there are 83 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Murphy
The mountain views and riverfront highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Murphy River Walk, Koneheta Park, and Hanging Dog Recreation Area. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Cherokee Cellars and Murphy Trussel.
In Murphy, you'll find 83 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Sunset Motel - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and helpful staff.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Murphy - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Hampton Inn Murphy - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Murphy
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 65°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 25°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 76°F as the daytime average and 26°F as the nighttime average
- About 63.11 inches of rain falls on Murphy each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 27°F