Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Jan 4, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 8, 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 13, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 14, 2021
Reviewed on Dec 29, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 10, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 14, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 18, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 2, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 19, 2021
Reviewed on Aug 20, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 12, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 6, 2020
Visitors to Robbinsville are sure to enjoy the mountain views and riverfront. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and tucked away setting.
- You'll find 586 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Cherokee
- The closest major airport is in Knoxville, TN (TYS-McGhee Tyson), 30.1 mi (48.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Robbinsville
The mountain views, hiking trails, and riverfront highlight the city's natural beauty, and Fontana Lake, Joyce Kilmer Memorial Forest, and Great Smoky Mountains National Park are worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Junaluska Museum and Stecoah Valley Cultural Arts Center.
In Robbinsville, you'll be able to select from 54 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Owl's Perch - With a stay at this 2.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and quiet location.
- Creekside Paradise Bed and Breakfast - This 2.5-star bed & breakfast features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and free WiFi.
- Historic Tapoco Lodge - This 3-star lodge features a restaurant, free parking, and a bar. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Popular places to see outside the city include Dollywood, 30.9 mi/49.7 km from the heart of the city, and Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies, which is 26.8 mi/43.1 km away.
Dressing for Robbinsville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 65°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 25°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 76°F as the daytime average and 26°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Robbinsville is 63.11 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 27°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Robbinsville?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Robbinsville, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Robbinsville?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Robbinsville?
What's the best place to stay for a family vacation to Robbinsville?
What's the best accommodation for a couple going to Robbinsville?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Robbinsville?
What's the best hotel to stay close to Joyce Kilmer Memorial Forest?
What about the best place to stay close to Santeetlah Lake?
What's the best accommodation for a beach vacation in Robbinsville?
Recent reviews of Robbinsville hotels
More trip options
- Robbinsville Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Robbinsville Airports
- Hotels near Popular Robbinsville Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Robbinsville
- More Hotel Options in Robbinsville
- More Popular Hotels in Cherokee
- Other Hotels near Robbinsville, Cherokee
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends