Find Hotels in Napa Valley, CA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Sep 18, 2020
Visiting Napa Valley
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Napa Valley, and visitors give high marks for the array of wineries, top-notch restaurants, and relaxing spas. This city also attracts tourists with its local tours, gardens, and cafés. Top sights in the city include Robert Mondavi Winery, V. Sattui, and Napa Valley Wine Train.
- There are 284 hotels and other accommodations in Napa Valley
- The closest major airport is in Napa, CA (APC-Napa Valley), 13.9 mi (22.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Novato, CA (NOT-Gnoss Field), 21.2 mi (34.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Napa Valley
Cultural venues in the city include Uptown Theater, Napa Valley Performing Arts Center at Lincoln Theater, and Napa Symphony. Attractions like Napa Valley Balloons and Calistoga Speedway are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city is notable for landmarks like Palmer House, Riverbend Plaza, and Napa Valley Expo.
In Napa Valley, you'll be able to select from 284 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Inn On First - Amenities at this bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and central location.
- Candlelight Inn Napa Valley - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this B&B. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast in Browns Valley can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- The Giraffe Inn at Old Parks Manor - This 3-star bed & breakfast in Browns Valley features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Other favorite sights in Napa Valley include Robert Mondavi Winery, V. Sattui, and Napa Valley Wine Train. Top places to visit outside the city include Quarryhill Botanical Garden, located 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from the city center, and Sonoma Plaza, which is 9.4 mi (15.2 km) away.
Dressing for Napa Valley
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 68°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 36°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 83°F as the daytime average and 36°F as the nighttime average
- Napa Valley gets about 33.43 inches of rain per year
- August and September are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F
More trip options
- Napa Valley Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Napa Valley Airports
- Hotels in Napa Valley Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Napa Valley Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Napa Valley
- More Hotel Options in Napa Valley
- Napa Valley Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in California
- Other Hotels near Napa Valley, California
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends