Travelers to Yountville give high marks for the array of wineries, top-notch restaurants, and relaxing spas. Relaxing and walkable, this city attracts tourists with its gardens and shopping. Robert Mondavi Winery, V. Sattui, and Quarryhill Botanical Garden are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodations in Yountville
- The closest major airport is in Napa, CA (APC-Napa Valley), 14.5 mi (23.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Novato, CA (NOT-Gnoss Field), 21.6 mi (34.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Yountville
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and such places to visit as Yountville Park and Napa River Ecological Reserve. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and V Marketplace is a favorite for retail therapy. Top activities include wine tasting and biking, while Goosecross Cellars, Domaine Chandon, and Vintner's Golf Club are favorite sights to visit.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Yountville. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Yountville - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with a private spa tub. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to shopping and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Bardessono - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this resort. With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with an in-room fireplace.
- North Block Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and central location.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Robert Mondavi Winery, 3.2 mi/5.1 km from the city center, and V. Sattui, which is 7 mi/11.2 km away.
Dressing for Yountville
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 68°F and the nighttime average to be 36°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 83°F during the day and 36°F at night
- About 33.43 inches of rain falls on Yountville each year
- Hottest months are usually August and September with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 37°F