Travelers to Napa give high marks for the array of wineries, top-notch restaurants, and pristine golf courses. This city also attracts tourists with its local tours, spas, and riverfront. Top sights in the city include Artesa Winery and Robert Mondavi Winery.
- There are 130 hotels and other accommodations in Napa
- The closest major airport is in Napa, CA (APC-Napa Valley), 5.6 mi (9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Novato, CA (NOT-Gnoss Field), 18.3 mi (29.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Napa
Cultural venues in the city include Quent Cordair Fine Art Gallery, Napa Opera House, and Uptown Theater. The riverfront and hiking trails highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Oxbow Commons, Westwood Hills Park, and Alston Park. Wine tasting, golfing, and biking are top activities, while sights to visit include Artesa Winery, Robert Mondavi Winery, and JaM Cellars.
In Napa, you'll be able to select from 130 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Napa Vineyard Inn - With a stay at this 3.5-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
- Inn On Randolph - This 4.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Hennessey House - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Sonoma Plaza, 9.3 mi/15 km from the city center, and Jelly Belly Factory, which is 12 mi (19.3 km) away.
Dressing for Napa
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 68°F and the nighttime average to be 39°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 81°F during the day and 39°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Napa is 27.24 inches
- Hottest months are usually September and August with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 40°F