Think of yourself walking around the streets during your perfect getaway, taking note of the gorgeous settings or the architecture all around you. Still, there is one draw you've been especially prepared for: National Museum of Ethiopia. Now is finally the day to mark it complete.
What Are Your Best Places to Stay Near National Museum of Ethiopia?
Hotels near National Museum of Ethiopia
You can't say that you have truly experienced a place without taking in some of its culture. National Museum of Ethiopia is a terrific starting point.
The country's capital, Addis Ababa, is home to this destination.
If you're intent on staying within 2 miles of National Museum of Ethiopia, there are at least 16 accommodation options to pick from. The Sheraton Addis, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Addis Ababa and the Radisson Blu Hotel, Addis Ababa are just 1 mile and 2 miles away. Another handy option, the Hilton Addis Ababa, is 1 mile away.
Without breaking the bank, you'll get the chance to unpack your belongings and freshen up at one of the nearby budget hotels. Two common choices are the Soramba Hotel and the Sarem International Hotel. The first is 0.8 miles away, while the second is 1 mile away.
If you'd love to spend your nights in a hotel that you can proudly describe to family and friends when you return home, you should know that there are a few impressive upmarket establishments nearby. You'll almost certainly find a touch of class at hotels like the Edna Addis Hotel and the Addis Regency Hotel, only 1 mile and 0.7 miles away, respectively.
Very few travelers can endure a jam-packed day of sightseeing without a quick pick-me-up. College of Natural Science student cafe is a perfect rest spot because it is near National Museum of Ethiopia. Once you feel a grumbling in your stomach, have dinner at another establishment in the vicinity, Lucy Restaurant. Want to seal the night with a tasty drink? You won't have to look too far to stumble upon Lucy Gazebo and Restaurant.
Here's some of the additional things you can do in proximity to National Museum of Ethiopia:
- You're sure to see Holy Trinity Cathedral at least once during your stay. As the area's most significant Catholic church, this landmark is rich with cultural importance.
- You're sure to enjoy a visit to the campus of Addis Ababa University, an institution of higher learning that is valued by its many students and the community as a whole.
- You're likely to see St. George's Cathedral at least once during your stay. As the area's principal Catholic church, this site is rich with cultural significance.
- Menelik II's Palace is not to be missed if you're visiting the most important landmarks here. This dramatic residence is famous for its architecture as well as its design features and deep-rooted history.
- Get some information on, and perhaps attend, a few of the area's leading events at ECA Conference Center.
Rooms in Addis Ababa from Expedia have all that you want, so you'll certainly have venues near National Museum of Ethiopia you'll adore. With hundreds of tourists in the last twelve months, you will not be the only one. You can discover all the guidance you could ever want. When it's time to reserve, rest assured: many explorers would recommend their Addis Ababa hotel to their colleagues.
- Rooms in Addis Ababa hotels are always clean, fresh, and set to welcome you in.
- As you might anticipate near such a lovely site, the fronk desk service at lodging around National Museum of Ethiopia is awesome.
- Seeking rooms that are snug plus clean? You'll find it here.
Your favored place is expecting you with our big list of hotels near National Museum of Ethiopia.
Addis Ababa Intriguing Facts and Figures
There are still even more things to see and do in Addis Ababa when you've crossed National Museum of Ethiopia off your list.
- Addis Ababa is a favored spot that is nevertheless seeing a rise in prominence.
- Dine on a mouthwatering dish of its regional fare and discover an adorable shop to purchase a few mementos.
- Use some hours to organize one or more of the excursions, and you'll soon see Addis Ababa also is a pro when it comes to welcoming its visitors.
You'll never regret planning a journey to Addis Ababa, especially when you take advantage of Expedia's phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near National Museum of Ethiopia. Pack your suitcase, wave goodbye to the vistas you're used to and meet some amazing new selfies!