Think of yourself in a brand-new spot: you perhaps think you'll be walking through downtown, staring up at the monuments or the exquisite settings everywhere around you. But there's one draw you are especially looking forward to: Addis Ababa University. For as long as you can recall, it's been an item on your to-do list, and the moment has finally arrived to mark it finished.
Find Your Perfect Addis Ababa University Accommodation
Hotels near Addis Ababa University
Are you heading to Addis Ababa University?
Addis Ababa, the buzzing metropolis where it's located, is the country's capital.
You don't have to go far to track down a room close to Addis Ababa University. There are at least 7 within 2 miles. The Sheraton Addis, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Addis Ababa and the Soramba Hotel are 2 miles and 0.7 miles away. Another handy option, the Sarem International Hotel, is 0.7 miles away.
The Addis Regency Hotel is a well-known and accessible local lodging. This budget hotel is excellent for travelers keen to save some money, and it's located just 0.5 miles away.
One of the best ways to shift an already unforgettable vacation into the vacation of a lifetime is to book your stay at one of the area's upmarket hotels. Vacationers who decide to stay at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Addis Ababa or the Hilton Addis Ababa will experience only the best in service and amenities.
Not many travelers can tolerate an overloaded day of tours and sightseeing without a caffeine fix. Kidus Markos Cafe is the ideal rest stop because it is near Addis Ababa University. You might also want to rejuvenate with a hearty feast at Lucy Restaurant. You'll be happy to know that this spot is also nearby. To finish the night right, take one last short walk and grab a couple of beers at Student's Lounge.
Make certain you reserve time in your busy schedule to check out some of the other things that are offered in the region of Addis Ababa University:
- Marvel at how figures from the past come to life when you meander through the fine exhibits at National Museum of Ethiopia.
- As you explore, remember to make your way to St. George's Cathedral, the most symbolic cathedral in this area.
- Your family doesn't need to be Christian to go to see Holy Trinity Cathedral.
- Arrange a tour of Menelik II's Palace, this historic palace is iconic in this area.
- An amazing way to fully experience this region's electric ambience is to head to Addis Merkato.
Our registry of places to stay in Addis Ababa delivers everything you require, so you'll certainly find venues near Addis Ababa University you'll enjoy. You won't be the only one searching, as there were hundreds of newcomers last year. You're a few clicks away from all the inside information you're looking for. When reservation time arrives, you'll rest assured: sightseers of all manner would endorse their Addis Ababa hotel to their buddies.
- We have rooms that are serene for everyone, from big reunions to teams of two.
- Rooms in Addis Ababa hotels will always be tidy, neat, and quick to invite you in.
- The staff at lodging around Addis Ababa University surpass all goals, as you might expect near such a lovely feature.
Hotels near Addis Ababa received greater numbers of visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's simple to see why. You can stay right nearby your preferred spot with Expedia's extensive directory of hotels near Addis Ababa University.
About Addis Ababa
You'll still have things to see and do in Addis Ababa once you've accomplished Addis Ababa University.
- Enjoy a mouthwatering dish of the local fare and journey into an endearing shop to search for mementos.
- Prepare to find Addis Ababa also knows its stuff when it comes to hospitality after a day spent on its ample pastimes.
- Until recently, Addis Ababa tourism hasn't been in the guidebooks, but reservations have been skyrocketing, meaning now is the time to make your reservations.
Planning a holiday to Addis Ababa is decidedly the best plan you've ever come up with, especially when you benefit from Expedia's phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Addis Ababa University. Say goodbye to the sights you're used to and greet more than a few astonishing new scrapbook photos!