Imagine yourself in a brand-new city: you perhaps think you'll be sauntering through downtown, taking note of the gorgeous nature or the monuments all around you. However, there is one thing you're especially anticipating: National Yo-Yo Museum. Now is finally the day to get yourself there.
Find Your National Yo-Yo Museum Accommodation
Hotels near National Yo-Yo Museum
National Yo-Yo Museum is a good place to stop by.
It is a mere 80 miles from Sacramento, the capital of the state, in a destination called Chico.
Are you looking for a place to stay not far from National Yo-Yo Museum? You can pick from at least 12 accommodation options located within 2 miles. The Hotel Diamond Chico and the Ramada Plaza Chico are just 0.1 miles and 2 miles away. Another convenient option, the Quality Inn Chico, is 0.2 miles away.
Without spending too much, you'll get the chance to unpack and have a wash at one of the nearby budget hotels. The University Inn is a 0.2 miles stroll away and the Americas Best Value Inn is 0.3 miles away.
This area also boasts a range of impressive upmarket hotel options. You'll certainly experience a touch of class at hotels like the Heritage Inn Express Chico and the Rodeway Inn, only 0.2 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
Pop into Cafe Coda (265 Humboldt Avenue, Chico) for a cup of coffee prior to your day of exploration. Seal the night with a pleasant meal at Crush (201 Broadway Street #200, Chico). This restaurant is in the heart of it all, making it an easy choice.
Before you hit the road, take a look at what the rest of this area has available:
- On a fine day, visit Bidwell Mansion State Historic Park to stretch your legs in the fresh air.
- For travelers that enjoy exploring the stories of the area, California State University-Chico is an ideal place to visit. Here, generations of scholars graduated and went on to advance their careers in their respective industries.
- Act like a local and take part in a day of mountain biking.
A modest 0.5 miles is all that separates National Yo-Yo Museum and the light rail station, Chico Station.
Expedia's hotels in Chico deliver all you want, so you are certain to get options near National Yo-Yo Museum you'll appreciate. Chico saw quite a few travelers last year, so get going. Need help making a decision? We have the information you need. Once the time comes to reserve your spot, you can rest easy: guests of all sorts would recommend their Chico hotel to a friend or coworker.
- You're in the correct place if you want accommodations that are cozy plus neat and presentable.
- The staff at accommodation close to National Yo-Yo Museum surpass all targets, which can only improve your vacation to this marvelous landmark.
- "Neat, clean, and waiting to invite you in" is always the end game for Chico hotel rooms.
It's understandable why hotels in Chico had greater amounts of visitors in 2016 than 2015. You can stay right in the area with our extensive roster of hotels near National Yo-Yo Museum.
Learn About Chico
Once National Yo-Yo Museum is crossed off your schedule, there are still more things to do in Chico.
- Chico is starting to make itself known after having been a well-kept secret.
- Take a day to plot some excursions, and you'll soon realize Chico also is experienced when it comes to receiving its guests with a kind hello.
- Head out on the town to conclude the good times with a bang; the next day, visit a local museum.
You won't regret planning a vacation to Chico, especially when you have awesome deals on hotel rooms near National Yo-Yo Museum from Expedia. Bid adieu to the views you're used to and meet more than a few astonishing new photo ops!