Find Hotels in Willows, CA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 3, 2021
Visitors to Willows are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's architecture and shopping.
- You'll find 47 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Chico
- The closest major airport is in Willows, CA (WLW-Willows-Glenn County), 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Chico, CA (CIC-Chico Municipal), 26.4 mi (42.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Willows
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Willows Westside Mall Shopping Center is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Willows Museum and Sacramento National Wildlife Refuge Complex.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Willows. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Willows - This 3-star resort features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Best Western Willows Inn - Our customers like the overall value and proximity to shopping at this motel. This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free parking.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Willows - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Willows
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 69°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 92°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September averages 95°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 86°F during the day and 35°F at night
- Willows gets about 26.18 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 93°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 36°F