Visitors to Naxxar are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's beaches, shopping, and sporting events. Around the area, top sights include St. Paul's Cathedral, Catacombs of St. Paul and St. Agatha's Crypt, and Fort St. Elmo.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Naxxar
- The closest major airport is in Luqa (MLA-Malta Intl.), 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Naxxar
Families come for attractions such as Mediterraneo Marine Park, Palazzo Parisio & Gardens, and Birdpark Malta. Additionally, you might want to add Ghallis Tower to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Naxxar. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Loggia Mariposa - This 4-star guesthouse features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a rooftop terrace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Chapel 5 Suites - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this guesthouse. This 4-star guesthouse features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a rooftop terrace.
- Salini Resort - This 4-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 3 restaurants. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
Popular places to visit around the area include St. Paul's Cathedral, located 3.7 mi (6 km) from the heart of the city, and Catacombs of St. Paul and St. Agatha's Crypt, which is 4.2 mi/6.7 km away.
Dressing for Naxxar
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 63°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 50°F
- From April to June, the average is 82°F during the day and 54°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 69°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 52°F as the nighttime average
- About 20.28 inches of rain falls on Naxxar each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 51°F