Visiting La Morra
Visitors can enjoy all that La Morra has to offer including the wineries and restaurants. The culturally-rich and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 23 hotels and other accommodations in La Morra
- The closest major airport is in Cuneo (CUF-Levaldigi), 16.9 mi (27.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Turin (TRN-Turin Intl.), 40.2 mi (64.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in La Morra
Favorite places to visit in the city include Belvedere di La Morra, Renato Ratti Cantina, and Cappella del Barolo. In the area, you'll also find Sylla Sebaste and Barolo Wine Museum.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 23 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in La Morra. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Arborina Relais - Amenities at this property include a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
- Uve Rooms & Wine Bar - Amenities at this guesthouse include free breakfast and a restaurant.
- Villa Katerina - Amenities at this bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free WiFi.
Dressing for La Morra
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 57°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 45°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 57°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 69°F and nighttime averages of 38°F
- La Morra gets about 1.14 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 37°F