Visiting Langhe and Roero
Visitors can enjoy all that Langhe and Roero has to offer including the churches, monuments, and theaters. Tourists can also enjoy the city's art, wineries, and coffeehouses.
- There are 26 hotels and other accommodations in Langhe and Roero
- The closest major airport is in Cuneo (CUF-Levaldigi), 23.1 mi (37.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Turin (TRN-Turin Intl.), 38.9 mi (62.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Langhe and Roero
Favorite places to visit in the city include Alba Cathedral, Cathedral Square Alba, and Teatro Sociale George Busca. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Maddalena Courtyard and Civic Museum of Archaeology and Natural Sciences Federico Eusebio.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 26 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Langhe and Roero. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Calissano - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
- Hotel Ristorante I Castelli - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Residence Caffè Savona - Amenities at this apartment include free breakfast and a restaurant. Expedia customers love its dining options and quiet location.
Getting Around Langhe and Roero
Make your way to Alba Station for metro transit. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.
Dressing for Langhe and Roero
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 57°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 45°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 57°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 69°F and nighttime averages of 38°F
- About 1.14 inches of rain falls on Langhe and Roero each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 37°F