Visiting Monticello d'Alba
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Monticello d'Alba has to offer. In Monticello d'Alba, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Cuneo (CUF-Levaldigi), 19.7 mi (31.7 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Turin (TRN-Turin Intl.), 36.2 mi (58.3 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Monticello d'Alba
A favorite place to visit in the city is Castle of Monticello d'Alba. In the area, you'll also find Castello di Pollenzo and Centro Sportivo Roero.
As you plan your vacation to Monticello d'Alba, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 212 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Monticello Village is located in the heart of Monticello d'Alba. With a stay at this country house in Monticello d'Alba, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Rocche Di Montexelo - Casa Vacanze is located in central Monticello d'Alba. This apartment in Monticello d'Alba features a full-service spa, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Apartment in the Heart of the Langhe, Roero in Unesco Site is located within 0.4 mi (0.6 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Alba can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its convenient parking and helpful staff.
Getting Around Monticello d'Alba
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Monticello d'Alba Station. Monticello d'Alba may not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Monticello d'Alba
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 57°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 38°F at night
- About 1.14 inches of rain falls on Monticello d'Alba each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 37°F