Visiting Serralunga d'Alba
Visitors can enjoy all that Serralunga d'Alba has to offer including the wineries, spas, and restaurants. The scenic and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in Serralunga d'Alba
- The closest major airport is in Cuneo (CUF-Levaldigi), 19.2 mi (30.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Turin (TRN-Turin Intl.), 43.3 mi (69.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Serralunga d'Alba
A couple of favorite places to visit are Azienda Agricola Boasso Franco - Gabutti and Castle of Serralunga d'Alba. In the area, you'll also find Renato Ratti Cantina and Barolo Wine Museum.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Serralunga d'Alba. This is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Il Boscareto Resort & Spa - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and location.
Dressing for Serralunga d'Alba
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 57°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 45°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 57°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 69°F and nighttime averages of 38°F
- Average annual rainfall for Serralunga d'Alba is 1.14 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 37°F