Visiting New Era
Visitors can enjoy all that New Era has to offer including the forests, festivals, and live music. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theaters and local tours.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in New Era
- The closest major airport is in Muskegon, MI (MKG-Muskegon County), 27.8 mi (44.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in New Era
Favorite places to visit in the city include Country Dairy, Lewis Farm Market & Petting Farm, and Huron-Manistee National Forest. You'll also find Michigan's Heritage Park and Craig's Cruisers Family Fun Center in the area.
This is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Double JJ Resort - With a stay at this 2.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a golf course and a water park, along with cable TV. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and helpful staff.
Dressing for New Era
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 48°F during the day and 14°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 79°F, while the average at night is 28°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 64°F and nighttime averages of 17°F
- Average annual rainfall for New Era is 33.50 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 79°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 16°F