Visitors to Whitehall are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cafés.
- You'll find 118 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Muskegon
- The closest major airport is in Muskegon, MI (MKG-Muskegon County), 17.8 mi (28.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Whitehall
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and Huron-Manistee National Forest. Additionally, you might want to add Michigan's Heritage Park to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Whitehall. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- White Swan Inn Bed & Breakfast - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia travelers love its breakfast and central location.
- Cocoa Cottage Bed & Breakfast - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Comfort Inn Whitehall - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and helpful staff.
Dressing for Whitehall
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 49°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 20°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 22°F as the nighttime average
- Whitehall gets about 33.50 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 79°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 21°F