Visitors can enjoy all that Fremont has to offer including the coffeehouses, restaurants, and shopping. The welcoming and quaint setting also entices those visiting the city.
- You'll find 117 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Muskegon
- The closest major airport is in Muskegon, MI (MKG-Muskegon County), 25.5 mi (41.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Fremont
The picturesque setting of Fremont Lake Park and Huron-Manistee National Forest exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Arboretum Park and Waters Edge Golf Club.
This is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Harrington Inn - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with pillowtop beds. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and quiet location.
Dressing for Fremont
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 48°F during the day and 14°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 79°F, while the average at night is 28°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 64°F and nighttime averages of 17°F
- Fremont gets about 33.50 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 79°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 16°F