Visitors can enjoy all that Mears has to offer including the lakeside setting, golf courses, and parks. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its monuments.
- You'll find 187 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Ludington
- The closest major airport is in Manistee, MI (MBL-Manistee County-Blacker), 42.2 mi (67.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mears
Favorite places to visit in the city include Golden Sands Golf Course, Craig's Cruisers Family Fun Center, and Silver Lake State Park. Additionally, you might want to add Little Sable Point Lighthouse to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Mears. This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Dunes Waterfront Resort - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a private beach and an indoor pool, along with in-room flat-screen TVs. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
Dressing for Mears
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 48°F during the day and 18°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 79°F, while the average at night is 30°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 64°F and nighttime averages of 19°F
- About 36.18 inches of rain falls on Mears each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 19°F