Visitors can enjoy all that Hart has to offer including the forests and riverfront. This city also attracts tourists with its quaint and relaxing setting.
- You'll find 188 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Ludington
- The closest major airport is in Manistee, MI (MBL-Manistee County-Blacker), 38.6 mi (62.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Hart
A favorite place to visit in the city is Huron-Manistee National Forest. You'll also find Charles Mears State Park and Jomagrha Vineyards and Winery in the area.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Dunes Express Inn & Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Hart
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 48°F and the nighttime average to be 18°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 64°F during the day and 19°F at night
- Hart gets about 36.18 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 19°F