Visiting New Haven
Visitors can enjoy all that New Haven has to offer including the wineries, golf courses, and breweries. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting.
- You'll find 58 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Washington
- The closest major airport is in St. Louis, MO (SUS-Spirit of St. Louis), 33.1 mi (53.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in St. Louis, MO (STL-Lambert-St. Louis Intl.), 49 mi (78.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in New Haven
Favorite places to visit in the city include Roebller Vineyard Winery, Robller Vineyard, and John Colter Memorial and Visitors Center. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Pinckney Bend Distillery and Bommarito Estate Almond Tree Winery.
Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Cedar Creek - This 3-star lodge features a golf course, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and clean, quiet rooms.
Dressing for New Haven
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 63°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 21°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 22°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for New Haven is 42.09 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 24°F