Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Wentzville, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its golf courses. Top sights in the area include Busch Stadium, Gateway Arch, and City Museum.
- You'll find 339 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of St. Louis
- The closest major airport is in St. Louis, MO (SUS-Spirit of St. Louis), 15.5 mi (24.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in St. Louis, MO (STL-Lambert-St. Louis Intl.), 27.1 mi (43.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Wentzville
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Wentzville Flea Market is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Vietnam Veterans Memorial and Quail Ridge Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Wentzville. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Wentzville - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and comfortable rooms.
- Hampton Inn by Hilton Wentzville - Our customers like the proximity to shopping and comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Wentzville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 22°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 88°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 22°F
- Wentzville gets about 42.09 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 24°F