Visitors can enjoy all that Warrenton has to offer including the festivals, cafés, and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its opera houses.
- There are 26 hotels and other accommodations in Warrenton
- The closest major airport is in St. Louis, MO (SUS-Spirit of St. Louis), 29 mi (46.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in St. Louis, MO (STL-Lambert-St. Louis Intl.), 42.4 mi (68.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Warrenton
Notable city landmarks like Shrine of Our Lady of Sorrows and New Florence United Methodist Church might be worth a visit. The picturesque setting of Graham Cave State Park and Cuivre River State Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Cedar Lake Cellars and Stone Hill Winery.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 26 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Warrenton. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Hiding Place Bed and Breakfast - This 3-star bed & breakfast features 8 restaurants, free breakfast, and an outdoor pool.
- Motel 70 - Our customers like the overall value and convenient parking at this motel. This 2-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk.
- Holiday Inn Express Warrenton - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Warrenton
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 63°F and the nighttime average to be 21°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 22°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Warrenton is 42.08 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 24°F