Visiting New Florence
Bargain hunters enjoy visiting New Florence though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's wineries and cafés. You'll find 25 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Warrenton.
Sightseeing and Staying in New Florence
A couple of favorite places to visit are New Florence United Methodist Church and Stone Hill Winery. Additionally, you'll find Graham Cave State Park and Endless Summer Winery in the area.
Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Americas Best Value Inn New Florence - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, quiet rooms.
Dressing for New Florence
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 63°F and the nighttime average to be 21°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 22°F at night
- About 42.09 inches of rain falls on New Florence each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 24°F