Visiting New Hill
Visitors can enjoy all that New Hill has to offer including its parks. Top sights around the area include PNC Arena and Kenan Stadium.
- You'll find 326 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Raleigh
- The closest major airport is in Raleigh, NC (RDU-Raleigh - Durham Intl.), 18.8 mi (30.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in New Hill
A couple of favorite places to visit are New Hope Valley Rail Road and Harris Lake County Park. In the area, you'll also find PNC Arena and Kenan Stadium.
As you plan your trip to New Hill, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 253 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Jordan Lake B & B is 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast in New Hill can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Jordan Lake B & B is located 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from the city center. This 3-star bed & breakfast in New Hill features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- 1 King Room w/ Private Bath "isabel Suite" w/ Access to Areas is located within 3.8 mi (6.1 km) of the city center. Guests staying at this bed & breakfast in New Hill can enjoy access to free breakfast and a private balcony.
One of the popular sights outside the city is Lenovo, 16.4 mi/26.4 km from the heart of the city.
Dressing for New Hill
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 68°F and the nighttime average to be 31°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 77°F during the day and 31°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for New Hill is 43.31 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 32°F